The Brookland Neighborhood Civic Association will be meeting Tuesday, Sept. 19, at 7 pm, and there is a lot on the agenda. From an email:
- Treasurer’s Report and Membership Report
- Dance Place Announcements – Amanda Blythe & Sarah Greenbaum
- Resolution on Low-Intensity LED Street Lighting – DC Street Light Task Force
- Tastemakers Food Incubator Opening at 10th and Franklin – Kirk Francis
- Development at RI Ave. & 4th St. NE (Edgewood) – John Begert (MRP Realty)
- Organizational Matters and Events
- Changing May and November Meetings to Tuesdays
- DC Fed. Civic Assocs Annual Luncheon – BNCA Attendees?
- Tentative: Nov. 11 Ft. Bunker Hill Cleanup
- Updates on Traffic Issues/Meetings w DDOT
- Other community concerns and announcements
The meeting will be at Noyes Elementary School (2725 10th St. NE), Please use the Franklin St. NE entrance on the north side of the building. For more info check out the BNCA website, BNCA Facebook page, and follow @brooklandcivic on Twitter.