This month’s Third Thursday event looks to be a lot of fun. As a bonus neighbors will get to try out eats from Fox Loves Taco, the new taco spot opening up at the Arts Walk later this summer. From the event page:
Our Third Thursdays in Brookland event series continues on July 20th. Join us on the Arts Walk at Monroe Street Market every third Thursday through September from 5-8 PM for family-friendly activities.
July 20th is our Costume Party Theme featuring:
– Trick-or-treating in July – Kids are encouraged to wear costumes and trick-or-treat on the Arts Walk
– Live music from the Human Country Jukebox, courtesy of Dance Place
– Cardinal Kids Storytime from Barnes & Noble (5:40-6:00)
– Open artist studios and pop up in-studio events
– Grab a bite from Brookland Pint‘s outdoor grill and enjoy dining on our Arts Walk picnic tables
– Balloon twisting
– Pop up vendor, Kona Ice
– Food offerings from Fox Loves Taco, Monroe Street Market’s newest eatery, opening later this summer!