Another Third Thursday event is coming up this week at the Arts Walk, looks like fun. From the event page:
Our Third Thursdays in Brookland event series continues on June 15th. Join us on the Arts Walk at Monroe Street Market every third Thursday through September from 5-8 PM for family-friendly activities.
June 15th is our Carnival Theme featuring:
– Carnival games (donations benefiting Only Make Believe)
– Live music from Rumba Club (Latin Jazz), courtesy of Dance Place
– Cardinal Kids Storytime from Barnes & Noble (5:40-6:00)
– Performance from Only Make Believe (6:45-7:15)
– Open artist studios and pop up in-studio events
– Grab a bite from Brookland Pint and enjoy dining outdoors on our Arts Walk picnic tables
– Moon bounce
– Pop up vendor, Reba’s Funnel Cake
– & more!