Third Thursday at the studios at the Monroe Street Market Arts Walk is a great time to get out into the neighborhood and enjoy the summer nights. This month’s event will take place on Thursday June 16th from 6:00 – 9:00 pm and will feature live music, open studios and a beer garden. In addition to the open art studios, don’t forget to check out the following specials:
- 15% off coffee or tea beverages at Filter Coffeehouse
- 10% off any part, accessory or apparel item at the Bike Rack
- 10% off any purchase at Wardman Wine
- 15% off purchases of general reading or $1.00 tall coffee at Barnes and Noble
- 10% off your tab at Brookland Pint
- $1.00 off a beer at Brookland Pint’s beer Garden
Check out the Facebook event page for more information. The Arts Walk is located at 701 Monroe Street, NE.