Its been a while since we have done a check in with the Brookland real estate market. Here are some recent home sales:
- This renovated house at 1523 Monroe St. NE, with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths had neighbors buzzing, as it may be the most expensive residential home sale in Brookland, coming in at $998,000.
- 1410 Irving Street NE sold for $935,00 and featured a whopping 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. This house is pictured above, and we loved the Brazilian red wood deck.
- One block away, at 1301 Irving Street NE, this house sold for $795,000. This home sits high up on Irving, providing a lot of privacy, and hello-hot tub!!
- This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home at 1535 Newton Street NE sold for $790,00. Fully renovated, it has a huge backyard.
- Just up the street at 1530 Newton St NE, this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath house sold for $750,000. This Four Square home has great curb appeal, with a wide front porch.